-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My birthday present to myself this year

... is my open-water PADI license.

Because getting my scuba-diving license has been on my bucket list for WAY too long now, and this is the year that I'm scratching it off.

Done.

Well, not quite.

The trip to Mexico is booked.

Julia and I are going together, to an all-inclusive resort in the Mayan Riviera where she is going to relax on the beach and I am going to get my diving license.

Somewhere in there, I'd like to see at least the ruins at Tulum, and if we could squeeze it in, Chichén Itzá would be great too, but I'd be happy with just Tulum.

Because I would also like to spend at least one day just sleeping on the beach. It's been far too long since I did that.


No comments :