-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Thursday, April 30, 2015

GrownupBackpackers.com

Have you heard this quote about life?

“Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from.”
Seth Godin
I'm not really sure who Seth Godin is, but I love the idea of a life from which you don't need a vacation. For me, that reality would include a high enough income to be able to live comfortably, travel extensively, and save easily for retirement.

All of that aside, a co-worker of mine and his wife are currently backpacking around Europe for 6 months. I'm loving following along on their blog: heels and cameras: a couples travel guide

And while I'm not at all sure how their experience ties into the quote about a life you don't need to escape from, they both make my mind spin giddily.

No comments :