-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List

Part of the Series: Experiencing Saskatchewan, Living in Saskatchewan

I bought myself a book shortly after starting to work in Saskatchewan called The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List: 50 Unforgettable Natural Wonders to See Before You "Kick the Bucket". I immediately started planning, because really, isn't that the whole point of a list?

50 is a lot, and some of them are going to require some serious planning and investment... it cannot be cheap to fly into Northern Saskatchewan, and I am not at all sure about how able I am to canoe through some of the rivers up there... but I am very interested in exploring as much as I possibly can.

To follow along on my adventures, click the links below:

  • Buffalo Pound Provincial Park
  • The Crooked Bush
  • Castle Butte
  • Camping in Cypress Hills
    • Conglomerate Cliffs
    • Hidden Conglomerate Cliffs
    • Bald Butte
    • Cypress Hills Lookout

No comments :