-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Inspirational Blog/Group: Travelettes

I happened across a new (to me) Facebook page/travel blog/Instagram group that has already (after reading only one post) given me some (one, so far) great ideas to enrich my future travel experiences. The group is the Travelettes, and the blog is http://www.travelettes.net/.

The first tip I've picked up from them? Have a "quest" for each destination - something that can only be done there, or that is particularly fitting for that location.

I'm very excited about this idea - it's going to be like having my own personal world-wide scavenger hunt!!!

And it made me join Instagram, something I have been avoiding doing for some unknown reason. Should anyone be interested, I can be found on Instagram under the name drake.anna.

No comments :