-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Driving in Italy


Part of the series: Planning Paris and Tuscany

So, as part of my trip planning for Tuscany, I have been reading through TripAdvisor. One of the articles I happened upon was all about driving in Italy, and as I am planning on doing a bit of that, I was very interested.

Apparently, I need to apply for an international driver's licence!!! Who knew?!!?

Also, there are these things called ZTL; Limited Traffic Zones, that are camera-policed, and you will end up with a ticket if you miss the signs.

No comments :