-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Monday, November 24, 2008

Cuba

After my exchange to Germany in Grade 12 (SOOOOO long ago!!) the only plane trip I went on for a long time was a family trip to Haiti - something to do with needing to work and pay for life - so Cuba in 2007 with 3 other girls was my first vacation that wasn't a road trip.

We went to Veradero for a week at an all-inclusive resort, did a day trip into Havana, and spent a lot of time laying beside the pool. It was lovely, and I remembered how much I loved to travel.

Click the image for more photos

I went back to Cuba once, to Cayo Coco in the fall of 2008.

I plan on going back to Cuba at least once more, for a 10-day vacation, split between Havana and Veradero. I'd like to really explore that city, and then just veg on a beach for a few days. And the beaches in Veradero are beautiful.


No comments :