-->
tour·ist: a person who is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure.
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharlal Nehru

Monday, June 29, 2015

A year ago I was driving down the Oregon coast

Sigh. As if it has been a full year since that trip, and I haven't even posted one picture of it since I got back.

And I had such good intentions, too!

I was smiling quietly to myself about that trip as a group of friends and I sat around my backyard eating cherries last night; still a highlight for me was the impromptu cherry-spitting contest that we had at an unplanned beach stop that day.

*UPDATED July 2, 2015*

I shamed myself into writing about our trip - you can read about it here: Vancouver to the Grand Canyon and Back Again!

The cherry-spitting contest photos specifically are here: Oregon Coast


No comments :